Incase you don't know, doing the 5,000 question survey is part of my 101 in 1001.
There is no way I am going to sit here and do 5,000 questions in one sitting so I am doing it in parts. This is part two. Click here for part one.
101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
102. List five people you love
D My siblings
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
1. For Meah to have an amazing and happy life. 2. For my mom to find her rue happiness. 3. For all homeless people to have more than what they do.
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
Read, sleep, walk.
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
I wouldn't ever do that.
107. Have you ever killed an animal?
Maybe bugs, but no, I would never kill an animal, ever.
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
109. What do you think of cloning?
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
Watch TV only because Jose needs it on all the time, even if its just for noise.
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
Um. No idea.
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
My grandparent's on my mom's side own a golfcourse.
My grandparent's on my dad's side owned a laundry mat.
I don't know about my great grandparents though.
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
Not that I know of.
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
My older sister.
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
Dang, thats a hard one. Probably indoor Jacuzzi.
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for...
B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher...
C: I could make a film and make you my star...
132. Were you ever with someone while they died?
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star?
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now?
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen?
Any Disney one. LOVE♥
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
Anything I can sing my lungs out to.
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
Lots of things.
141. About how many emails do you get a day?
15? Most are junk though.
How many of those emails are junk mail?
How many of them are forwards?
142. What's your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site?
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy?
144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country?
That would be AWESOME!
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip?
Jose, and anyone else who would want to join.
146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold,
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?
I am dating, and I am ready whenever he is!
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?
Red Riding Hood
150. What is your quest?
I dont know?
151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming?
One four year old screaming.
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle?
I'm not sure!
153. Who are you the most jealous of?
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day?
With a happy baby
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world?
156. Who thinks that you are offensive?
I dont know
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people?
Scrapbooking, being a mommy.
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)?
I dont think so.
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don't know what it is?
160. Do you get offended easily?
161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?
162. Do you believe in fate or free will?
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored?
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain?
Life can change.
165. What changes are you afraid of?
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal?
Day now that I have a daughter.
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)?
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office?
Well I have done retail and food service, both sucked, but I like food servie better.
169. What's the coolest job you ever had?
waitressing? lol. Not so cool.
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to?
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress?
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do?
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like?
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you?
Never seen it.
175. Are you in constant fear of death?
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen?
It doesn't bother me either way.
178. Are you a fan of any comic books?
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?
13 or something.
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)?
Mariah Carey purfume.
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom?
My mom, and grandparents.
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from?
I dont know if I ever asked.
183. What is your favorite band?
184. What's the best cheesy 80's song?
Wake me up before you go go!
185. What's the best kind of movie to see on a date?
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater?
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building?
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free?
Being a mommy!
189. Candles or strobe lights?
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much?
Never seen movies, or read the books.
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?
193. What do you really want to buy?
Scrapbook stuff, a new laptop and camera.
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?
Such a hard question.
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help?
196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves 'one nation under god'?
197. In what sense are you a minority?
198. Are you anti social?
199. Do you photograph well?
200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter?