Click here for the website.
Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days.
Tasks must be specific (ie. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching (ie. represent some amount of work on your part).
Why 1001 Days?
Many people have created lists in the past - frequently simple challenges such as New Year's resolutions or a 'Bucket List'. The key to beating procrastination is to set a deadline that is realistic. 1001 Days (about 2.75 years) is a better period of time than a year, because it allows you several seasons to complete the tasks, which is better for organising and timing some tasks such as overseas trips, study semesters, or outdoor activities.
Here is my list:
1.Give Meah a princess room.
2.Make a recipe book for Jose and I.
3.Whiten my teeth.
4.Get a fish tank filled with pretty fish.
5.Convince Jose to move to Florida.
6.Go to California.
7.Get a better camera.
8. Reach 200 followers on my blog. (32/200)
9.Get pictures done with my best friend and our daughters.
10.Get our own place.
11.Get all the pictures on my computer printed out.
12.Organize all my crafting stuff.
13.Make a scrapbook for my Grandparent's.
14.Get engaged(Even though thats totally not up to me,hehe)
15.Take Meah to the zoo.
16. Send cards for birthdays, Christmas and Mother's Day.
17. Read atleast 200 books. (Jose and I have a bet, he does not think I can do it, so we bet $50)(0/200)
18. Go to NYC.
19. Take daily vitamins.
20. Make a coloring book for Meah.
21. Get down to 2-3 sodas a week. (I am driking 2-3 a day now, terrible!)
22. Eat at 15 restuarants I have never been to before.(0/15)
23. Highlight my hair.
24. Grow my hair out.
25. Have a Disney movie marathon day.
26. Go pumpkin picking.(I have never been)
27. Go camping.
28. Workout atleast 4 times a week.
29. Buy a piece of furniture and re-do it.
30. Adopt a dog.
31. Get a job.
32. Make a "Things to be Happy about" Scrapbook.
35. Go on a picnic.
36. Complete a coloring book.
37. Buy something from Etsy
38. Rent a beach house with friends/family.
39. Finish Meah's baby books.
40. Make a shadow box.
41. Host a dinner party.
42. Take 4 walks a week for an entire summer.
43. Get my iron level back up to where it should be. (It's at 8, should be 12)
44. Get Meah to sleep in her own bed.
45. Wash my face twice a day, everyday for a month, and try to continue it.
46. Read all the books I have not read, that I own.
47. Make a scrapbook of my 101 in 1001.
48. Write a review on my blog for every book I finish.(0/200)
49. Start drawing again.
50. Get a pen pal.
51. Collect post cards from atleast 100 different places. (0/100)
52. Get Just Dance for Wii.
53. Compleate a 365 Day Photo challenge and put it in a photoalbum.(0/365)
54. Do a December Daily.
55. Start using Netflix.
56. Do the 5,000 question survey. (I will do this in parts on my blog, and also probably write it down in a journal)
57. Go ice skating.
58. Take a road trip.
59. Get my eyes checked. (My eyes became so much worse after giving birth!)
60. Finish and pay off school.
61. Go to a farmer's market.
62. Paint my nail's a different color every day for a month.
63. Write out a menu for the week for an entire year.(0/52)
64. Subscribe to a scrapbooking magazine.
65. Get a new laptop.
66. Sponser a child.
67. Find a better way to store my layout sketches and inspiration.
68. Cook atleast three nights a week so Jose doesn't have to.
69. Get a new winter jacket and boots.
70. Get a copy of "Wreck this journal" for myself, and friend, Jessica.
71. Go to the dentist.
72. Get as flexible as I used to be.
73. Do a cartwheel.
74. Go underwear and sock shopping and get rid of all the old stuff.
75. Do 50 pushups straight.
76. Do 200 situps straight.
77. Buy a nice computer chair.
78. Buy a George Foreman grill.
79. Pay my library fee.
80. Go 48 hours without touching a computer.
81. Do a meaningful walk. (Charity)
82. Try 5 new foods. (1/5)(Turkey Burger)
83. Get my new driver's lisence.
84. Get the window in my car fixed.
85. Go to Niagra Falls.
86. Go to a broadway.
87. Play a baseball game with my family.
88. Hike on the Appalachian Mountains.
89. Grow a plant.
90. Volunteer somewhere.
91. Have a cookout.
92. Catch a fish(and let it go)
93. Floss everyday for a year.
94. Buy a bigger bed.
95. Work on/finish my pregnancy album.
96. Blog about each completed goal. (1/101)
97. Learn to walk in and enjoy heels.
98. Get rid of the little bit of stretch marks I got while pregnant.
99. Use up atleast 15 eyeshadows. (0/15)
100. Go on an upside down rollar coaster. (Jose dared me to add this one, I have never been on one!!!)
101. Once the time is up, make another 101 list!!!(Including all the goals I did not accomplish)