Another one of my 101 in 1001 is to do the 5,000 question survey. This is clearly going to take a while, so I am going to do it in parts. I also thought I would write or type out all the questions and my answers and put them in a journal so that when my daughter gets a little older she can read them if she wants. I will probably also have Jose do it so she can read his answers too!
1. Who are you?
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
-I love my daughter more than life.
-I don't care what people think about me. I am me, no matter what!
-I have a boyfried named Jose.
3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing?
Well, I have never filled one out this long haha, but ummm, taking care of Meah, cleaning, scrapbooking, etc.
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
I liked art, english, and sometimes social studies. I hated the rest.
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
Move to our own apartment.
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
Living with Jose and Meah (and maybe baby #2) preferably in Florida.
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
The stay at home Mommy stage.
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
I don't remember.
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
I'll have to come back to this one.
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
It has its ups and downs, but usually stays the same.
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
No, I don't think I will ever get over the fact that I never see my dad, and that he knows nothing about my life.
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
Sleep, movies, or play in it!!!
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
Well, both has happened to me. They lost my luggage but I got it back, with a new suitcase, and $75 sooo, I'll go with the lights.
16. How is your relationship with your parents?
Mom-Good. Dad- Horrible.
Will you miss them when they are gone?
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
Yes, I am definitley an observer.
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
That I am me.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A marine biologist.
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
I guess. I don't know how many of them I have needed though.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Probably the epidural during labor, dang those things hurt.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
My dad leaving us. Or being cheated on.
25. Who have you hugged today?
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
A. Sing good.
B. How to paint amazingly.
C. How to ride horses again.
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
How other people make me feel.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
COMMUNICATION!!! Trust. Loyalness.
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
A. Go to Paris.
B. Get married
C. Swim with dolphins
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
A. Killing someone.
B. I don't know.
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
34. What does each decade make you think of:
80's: Crazy style.
90's: My childhoord!
2000 : Highschool
2010's: Becoming an adult
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
1900. Special memories.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
December- Collective Soul
37. What country do you live in?
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
I wouldn't say I am like any villian.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
A cruise would be fun!
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
43. What does your name mean?
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Different: place ... ??? lol
Heart: ear ...???
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
Computer, drinks, food, scrapbook stuff, camera, coloring book, crayons, books.
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: Google for fruit only.
Asscactus: Cactus toilet paper. It could be used for a torture device or something.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
Yeah! De ja vu! (Is that how you spell it???)
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
59. What is your idea of paradise?
Beach, tanning, good book, cold drinks, friends.
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
I don't want to talk about it.
61. Do you believe in Hell?
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
Flown to California like 10 times.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
I don't remember.
64. Are you a patient person?
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
My birthday, haha, just kidding!
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
I'm fine with all the holidays.
67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
71. What is under your bed right now?
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
Hmm, go home!
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
No, I never speed.
74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
Anything fun and upbeat. Oh, I need a night of dancing.
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
Meah and I danced to "No Americano"
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
I try to but Jose hates it :(
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
Go to Paris!!!
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
Dang, i dont even know.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
I think the definition of hero is different for everyone.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
The Weekenders haha
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
Seeing surgery on tv.
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
Valentines day cards
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
dancing all the way
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So...
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
I don't even want to read all of that.
92. What insects are you afraid of?
Spiders, beetles, most insects actually.
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
96. What are your parents interested in?
mom likes crafting, taking pictures, making things, flowers, etc.
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
a salamander if that counts.
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
we had a squirrel as a pet once because it fell out of a tree at a young age and was really hurt.
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
a tent, blankets, and some sort of light.