Monday, September 27, 2010

I am a slacker!

Hey guys!! I have been slacking so badly on my blog! Oops. Anyways lets get caught up on blog challenges, shall we?


Honestly, I don't even want to do the next 3 challenges, haha. Some are too personal and others I'm just too lazy! lol But I will do challenge 15 & 16. Challenge 15 is to put your Ipod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs that play, but I am going to do 20 because I really like this one. Well, I don't have an ipod but I do use Itunes so I will just do it from there. I love a wide variety of music, FYI.



1. Tim McGraw- Taylor Swift.
2. Luck be a lady- Frank Sinatra
3. Stay-Sugarland
4. Give me the beat boys- Bob Segar
5. Undo it- Carrie Underwood
6. If I could change the world- Eric Clapton
7. Skin- Rascal Flatts
8. You can't stop the beat- Hairspray Soundtrack
9. You raise me up- Westlife
10.Womanizer- Brittany Spears
11.The Anthem- Good Charlotte
12.Where you are- Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey
13.Brown Eyed Girl- Jimmy Buffet
14.Killing me softly- The Fugees
15.Smoke two joints- Sublime( I don't even like this song)
16.Thats when I love you- How to deal soundtrack
17.Hoedown Throwdown- Miley Cirus
18.Goodbye to you- Michelle Branch
19.Dust in the wind- Kansas
20.U & ur hand- Pink




Challenge 16- Something you CAN live without.
My answer would have to be meat, cause I haven't had it in 6 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment