Monday, September 27, 2010

Pink Pewter Hair Accessories!

I recently found a company that makes GORGEOUS hair accessories!! I love them all so much, and I am sure you will too.

www.pinkpewter.com

The quality of the accessories is amazing. Not that flimsy material that breaks in a week. These accessodies will definatley last a long, long time. They make accessories for all ages. Absolutely gorgeous.


The owner of the company was sweet enough to send me some headbands and bows to review for you all! Here are the ones I was sent,(I took the pictures from the website,they are not my pictures):



This first one is called the "Linda" headband. It is more on the elegant side and costs $20:


This one is one of my favorites. It is called "Carol" and costs $28.




This one I got in this white color and also got in purple.These are two I have not worn yet. I love them, but just haven't worn the right outfit yet. It is called "Kathleen" and costs $18.



This one is definatley my favorite, and the one I wear the most. I'm surprised I don't have a picture of myself wearing it. It is called "Shirley" and costs $20. It also comes in black and pink, which I must get!


This next one is called "Angela" and is $15. It also comes in black.



The rest I don't believe are on her site yet(which means I don't have the prices for them) but they are two bows with alligator clips, and I just so happen to have pictures of me wearing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment