Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I hope you don't mind long posts.

Happy Tuesday! It is a snow day today. I am so over the snow, wahhh! My boyfriend got to stay home from work, so thats a plus. Anyways, I am so behind on my blog challenge, so I am going to get caught up!

Day 14: "A nonfictional book."

I read this book a very long time ago. I think I remember it being really good, so to refresh my memory I think I will read it again.


Day 15: "A fanfic"

I am not even going to answer this one, because I honestly don't even know what fanfic is, haha. Is that stupid of me?


Day 16: "A song that makes you cry(or nearly)."
Luther Vandross- Dance with my father.
It was played at my grandfather's funeral during the talk my dad did for Grandpa. <3


Moving on...


I was reading Jesslyn Amber's blog today and saw a post about 5Question/Fill in the blank Fridays. I really liked the questions, but today is not Friday, so I am doing it anyways. I guess it will just be 5Question/Fill in the blank Tuesday!

1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
I would probably donate to the children in third worl countrys. Those commercials break my heart.

2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
While I was in school/not driving I loved the snow. Now that I drive I HATE THEM SO MUCH!!!

3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
Singing. I have just always loved to sing so much, but I have a terrible voice!

4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
Nope!

5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)
I pretty much hate the taste of all alcohol, but I do love me some wine coolers :)








1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab...
My daughter, my laptop, and my pictures/scrapbooks!
(Okay that might techniqually be four, but oh well!)

2. A smell I really like is...
Lavender, and christmas time!

3. Something you might not know about me is...
I have a heart murmor, and really low iron. I have to take iron pills 2x a day!

4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are...
Youtube, blogger, facebook, twitter, and shelfari.

5. This weekend I will...
be having dinner with my adorable friend Kara, editing, catching up on TV shows I missed this week, homework, going to the CCHS ballgame to see Ethan's dad be inducted into the basketball Hall of Fame, going to church, editing some more, and spending time with family!

6. Nothing makes me happier than...
warm, sunny weather! I love the spring mornings when I wake up and look out my window to see green grass, light blue skies, and the sun shining bright! Sunny weather instantly puts me in a good mood!

7. A bad habit I have is...
not answering text messages! Honestly, I'm not a big "texter!" When friends text me, I'm usually in class, driving, or temporarily occupied. So, I think, "I'll text them back in a minute." And, then guess what?...I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment