Monday, January 31, 2011

My rock.

Life is a lot harder without my sister close by. She moved to Florida almost two years ago, and I really miss her.


Growing up, my sister was always the one I would turn to, to vent, cry, laugh with, etc. She always made me feel better about situations, and whenever I need that little boost of self confidence, there she was to give it to me. I miss that, I miss our talks, I miss her coming in to my room every time I burned a new cd to have a dance party. (We did that a lot)


Don't get me wrong, I am so happy for her. She is living the life she wants to live, and is loving it. She has just bought her first house with her boyfriend. I am very proud of her. I guess this is called growing up...


1 comment:

  1. Congrates to your sister for achieving so much. I really wish I had a sister, but my older brother is just like this for me. We have such similar interests and although we fight I knows he always has my back.

    ReplyDelete