Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Clearance Time: HotMiami Styles.

So I came up with the idea to do a Clearance section(called Clearance Time!) on my blog to show all you lovely ladies some great deals you can find at different stores. I am sure you all love the clearance sections as much as I do. Thought this would help you all out a little and just give you some ideas. The first clearance section I will be showing you is from http://www.hotmiamistyles.com/. Hope you enjoy! (If you click on the pictures it will bring you directly to each item on the actual website)





Black Pink Checker Plaid Dress-$14.99



Black Runched Mini Dress-$19.99




Gray 3/4 Sleeve Hoody Sweater Top-$19.99(Also comes in black or white)




Black Faux Leather Motorcycle Jacket-$24.99




No comments:

Post a Comment