Tuesday, January 25, 2011

EXCITMENT!!

Oh how I love surprises!!!
So I walked upstairs when my Mom got home today to talk to her for a second. When I walked back down stairs, a minute later, my older sister, Amanda, was standing there holding Meah. Now, the best part about this is that she lives in Florida, and I live in Rhode Island, and I had NOOOO idea that she was coming. Not to mention this was the first time that she met Meah. Oh, those sneaky people!! Her and my mom planned the whole thing without me knowing!! They did good, cause I didn't expect it in the slightest bit. I had to ask myself if it was real life, haha. It took me a few seconds to comprehend it was actually happening, then started bawling. OH how I love surprises!!!

1 comment:

  1. awww that is such a cute story! I love surprises and that is deffiently a cute one

    ReplyDelete