Sunday, January 16, 2011

Attention scrapbookers!!!

I don't know about you girls(or guys) but I love adding quotes/poems to my scrapbooking pages. I search online all the time for fun quotes. I want to share some with you!! Hope they are useful to you! I also threw in page headers/titles.


Baby

Our family has grown by two feet.

A baby is cuddles and tickles on toes. The sweet scent of powder, a kiss on the nose. A baby is teddy bears, rattles, powder and pins, bottles at midnight, giggles and grins.

Just a peak to see how you're doing. (Ultra sound)

Who will you look like? How will you be? Will you look like Daddy or me? Ten little fingers and ten little toes, a wrinkled up forehead and a cute button nose. You will be crying with that first cold touch, and so will I because I love you so much.

You can walk and talk now that you're two. It is so much fun to play with you.

Its hard to be neat when you're learning to eat.

When we asked for a daughter, we were given a princess.

Little girl/boy under construction.(Ultrasound or pregnant picture)

Shes my baby doll. Shes my beauty queen.

She/he was the tinest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into.

Born together, friends forever. (Twins)

A moment in my tummy, a lifetime in my heart.

You're so precious to me, sweet as can be, baby of mine.

Watch a man's toughness melt away as he looks into the eyes of his baby daughter.

All childhood memories must include licking the bowl.(baking)

Babies are unique and unrepeated miracles.




Beach


Buried Treasure. (Can be used for someone buried in the sand.)

Come walk with me along the sea, where dusk sits on the land. And search with me, for shells are free, and treasure hides in the sand.

I love the sand between my toes, and in my ears, and up my nose.

Sunbathing beauty.

(___) and me down by the sea.

Hand in hand, through the sand.

Down by the seashore, where life is a little easier.

Sandy toes and salty kisses.

If you want to know how much I love you, count the waves.





Camping/Fishing

Home sweet tent.

Gone campin'.

I love fishing. You put that line in the water and you don't know whats on the other end. Your imagination is under there.

Campers: Nature's way of feeding mosquitoes.

Fishing is more than casting and retrieving and playing your catch. It is the wind in your face, and the sound of wakening birds as the sun peeks over the horizon. It is discovering the magic in each new place and unlocking the mysteries that lurk there.





Bath Time

Splish splash I was taking a bath.

The best part of bathtime are the bubbles.

Rub a dub dub, theres a chub in the tub.




Love

This is my favortie place, inside your hug.

I have fallen in love many times, always with you.

A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.

Loving you is a wonderful way to spend a lifetime.

Our love can make miracles. (Also can be used as a baby quote..saying you+baby's father= baby)

A kiss seals two souls for a moment in time.

Love one another and you will be happy. It is as simple and as difficult as that.

100 hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.

Incase you were wondering, you are like a sunset to me. You're all kinds of beautiful as you end my day.

Dance/Cheer

If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Dance til the stars come from the rafters. Dance, dance, dance til you drop.

There are shortcuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them.

There is only one way to cheer- HARD!

Dancing is the poetry of the foot.

A cheerleader is not measured by the height of her jumps, but by the span of her spirt.

A great dancer is not great because of their technique, they are great because of their passion.




Holidays

Pick of the patch. (pumpkin picking)

Carving our memories. (Carving pumpkins)

A harvest of memories, a day of thanks.

Its Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: The presence of a happy family all wrapped around eachother.


Graduation

When you leave here, don't forget why you came.

The tassle is worth the hassle.



Laughter

Laughter is the sensation of feeling good all over and showing it principally in one place.

Laughter is an instant vacation.




Family

How do people make it through life without a sister?

The best thing about having a sister is that I always have a friend.

A family af"fair". (A day at at the fair)

Our roots say we're sisters. Our hearts say we're friends.

Just about the time a woman thinks her work is done, she becomes a grandmother.

A grandafather is someone with silver in his hair, and gold in his heart.

A grandmother is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend.

Only an aunt can give hugs like a mother, can keep secrets like a sister, and can share love like a friend.

Some day I may find my prince charming, but Daddy will always be my king.

The first man a girl falls in love with is her dad.

A family is a gift that lasts forever.

My father didn't tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it.

A cousin is a little piece of childhood that can never be lost.

Cousins by blood, friends by choice.

A perfect sister I am not, but I'm thankful for the one I've got.

The next best thing to having you as a mother is knowing my kids will have you as a grandmother.

Brand new daddy.

Brothers are a work of heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment