Thursday, October 14, 2010

Brr...it's cold in here!

Hey guys! So I decided I am not going to finish the last few days of the blog challenge. I really just don't like them! lol Anyways...just for a quick update. I am now only 9 days away from my due date! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! This pregnancy flew by but at the same time, it can't come fast enough. I just want to see her pretty little face. I think Jose is finally starting to get excited too because he has been setting up all her things. (Stroller, car seat, pack n play, bouncer, highchair, etc.) She has been a little monkey the past few days, moving like crazy! I think she is getting just as antzy as I am.


I recently have been getting really back into scrapbooking. I look at scrapbook things online and wish I had the money to buy it all! I have slowly started to make some of the pages for Meah's first scrapbook. Now I just need the pictures for them! I get so excited thinking about all the cute photoshoots I am going to do with her. I love it so much, haha. Anyways, I think that is it for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment