Friday, August 20, 2010

Things are looking up...

Well, finally things are starting to make sense! My boyfriend moved in two days ago and already started a full time job. We really needed that!!! I am so proud of him. He really is changing his life around, for his daughter. I can't wait until she is here. Only 64 more days(according to my due date)!!! I already have 5 huge bins of baby clothes for her, and I still am having two more baby showers. It's crazyness, but I love it!! We finally decided on a name. Meah Lynn. Lynn being the middle name. Well, beside that, I am actually now going to physical therapy two times a week for six weeks because I have a pinched nerve and my hips are completley out of place. It is very painful, so hopefully it gets better before Meah comes, because that will just add so much more pain to a already very painful labor, ahh!!

On another note, my sister who lives in Florida should be here in a few hours. I am so excited because she hasn't seen me in peron pregnant yet. We haven't seen eachother since Christmas, so it's about that time! She made tye dye onsies for little miss Meah, I love tye dye!!

Thats pretty much it for now!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment