Thursday, June 17, 2010

Just a quick update!!

Hello everyone! So, I know I have not posted in forever. So much has been going on and I have not been really feeling blogging. I don't think I have posted on here yet, that I am pregnant! :) This is my first baby, and I am super excited. I am 21 weeks as of now, and everything is looking great. I haven't found out the sex yet which sucks because I really want to know. I went for an ultra sound at 19 weeks but the baby was all curled in a ball so we couldn't find out. The tech. said if she had to guess she would say it is a girl, and I totally feel like it is a girl.
Anyways,
as of now, I want to make this blog about anything and everything. I hope you don't mind! It will consist of makeup, fashion, books, everyday life and pictures, skin care, etc. I just love it all and want to include everything! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment