Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ducks and Geese...

Hello! Just a random post for today.
So today my boyfriend and I went down to this really big, gorgeous park we have in the next town over. There is tons to do there, lakes, swan boats, merry-go-round, walking, a zoo and museum, etc. It is just so pretty! Anyways, there are tons of geese, ducks, and other birds and as we were walking we saw a huge pack of geese. Well one goose looked like an outcast and as we got closer we noticed the pack was hissing at him and made him leave, so he wondered off all by himself. My boyfriend and I felt so bad for him, and then the goose started walking with us. It was so cute! Anyways, then we came back and brought my dog for a walk, and we got icecream, yum yum. Now we are about to cuddle up and watch Shudder Island. Oh, and by the way, I will be posting a lot of reviews in the near future, so keep a look out for that! :)




And I leave you with a survey...



1. Do you have any pets? – a doggy named Cody :)

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. – Tinkerbell blanket, Flinstone vitamins(yes, i take those as my prenatal pills lol) and my cellphone.

3. What's the weather like right now? - Beautiful :) It was so hot today!

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? – Yes I do- and no I haven't. Knock on wood!

5. What time did you wake up this morning? - 11:30.

6. When was the last time you showered? - Earlier today.

7. What was the last movie you saw? - I'm not sure!

8. What does your last text message say? – "No that's fine" from my brother.

9. What's your ringtone? - My uncle's song. He is a famous bluegrass singer.

10. Have you ever been to a different country? – No! :(

11. Do you like sushi? – I've never tried it. I want to try the vegetarian kind though!

12. Where do you buy your groceries? - Price Right or Shaws.

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? – Maybe tylenol PM but not sleeping pills or anything.

14. How many siblings do you have? - 5. Three sisters and two brothers.

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? – I have a laptop.

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? - 22. SO OLD!

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? - No, but I probably should.

18. Do you color your hair? - Nope.

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. – Well it is 11:11 at night, so watch a movie and sleep.

20. When was the last time you cried? – Today.

21. What is your perfect pizza topping? – Little bit of cheese, with tons of black olives.

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? – I don't eat meat.

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? – Yeah, everyone has.

24. What is your eye color? - brown.

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? - Definatley.

No comments:

Post a Comment