Friday, January 15, 2010

Visiting my family in CALIFORNIA.

Just some pictures of my trip to L.A. I went to visit my dad, stepmom, and siblings. I really missed them and had a great time visiting.




My baby brother, Brandon.






My little sisters.

Me, little sister Jasmine, and Uncle Kevin.



Dad with his girls, minus my sister Amanda.










How cute is this? haha.
Jasmine with her dog, Princess.



We were trying to make it so it was looking like I was jumping in, but we failed miserably after trying tlike 60 times.






This duck would not stop following us.

His hair, haha.





Waiting to go for their walk.

Some wall in L.A









Dad wearing my litte sister's hat. Don't worry, he is purposly trying to look like a dork, lol.



My little cutie <3





No comments:

Post a Comment