Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Seven Random Things About Me Tag.

Hey guys! I was tagged by Jordy ( www.jordysbeautyspot.blogspot.com ) to do this tag. So let me get started.

1. I have many hobbies.- Makeup, fashion, scrapbooking, photography, reading, etc.
2. I just recently started collecting postcards from all over the world, so if you want to send me one comment me here, or message me on youtube. ( www.youtube.com/user/samajama27 )
3. I am highly obsessed with nailpolish and have soooooooo much, and I want every single nailpolish I ever lay my eyes on.
4. I have three sisters and two brothers. Amanda-23, Ben-18,Jasmine-11, and Jamie&Brandon(twins)-2.
5. My very best friend's name is Jessica.
6. I live in New England. (unfortunetly)
7. I don't know why, but I always have to write everything down. Websites I love, youtube videos I need to make, Quotes, etc. And if i dont like the way it looks, i have to rewrite it.

No comments:

Post a Comment